Pool Opening Season is always an exciting time of year!
Scheduling your pool opening, planning out your parties and bbq’s and looking forward to warm, sunny weather.
Unless… you take on the task yourself and it ends up being a bigger headache than you bargined for.
Maybe your spouse opens the pool every year, but this year they just don’t have the time.
Or maybe you open your pool every year and it is always a little cloudy, but mainly blue. However, this year something went terribly wrong. The dramatic changes in the weather caused your pool to turn pea soup green!
Or possibly when you attempted to remove your pool cover yourself and it did not go so well… not only did the cover fall into the pool taking the leaves and debris with it, but you also pulled a muscle in your back. You will be feeling and cleaning up this accident for days!
All of these experiences and more are why we suggest hiring an expert Swimming Pool Company to open your inground pool.
Here are 5 Reasons to Hire an Expert to Open Your Pool:
1. Peace of Mind
2. Technical Expertise Guarenteed
3. Your Safety (Covers are heavy)
4. Clear Up Your Dirty Pool
5. Value of Your Time
1. Peace of Mind: All reputable swimming pool companies will guarantee their work when you hire them to open your pool in the winter and close it in the fall. Let the experts worry about removing your pool cover, re-installing all of your handrails & etc, and starting up your pool equipment- that isn’t something you should have to bother with.
2. Technical Expertise Required: When you start up your pool equipment and your motor hums or your heater doesn’t fire… Do you know what to do? A qualified swimming pool company will let you know of the issue and give you one price to take care of it all. Not to mention, there are many tips and tricks that pool experts know and utilize in order to improve the quality of your pool opening.
3. Your Safety: Pool covers are quite heavy. This is why pool companies schedule a two man team to open swimming pools. Is it really worth the money you are saving if you end up hurting yourself in the process? Also, removing safety pool covers can be tricky. In order to keep you or your spouse safe it would be best to have an expert, two man team take off your pool cover.
4. My Pool is Green… Now What?: You removed your cover fine, but as soon as you took a peak “under the hood” you see a green, cloudy mess. The simple one/two day process just turned into DAYS of work. (Warning: This only happens when you least expect it or have a party scheduled that weekend.) Do not let this happen to you. Hire a professional pool company from the beginning, pay one price to open and clear up your pool, and do not worry about it a minute longer!
5. Value of Your Time: What could you be doing instead of opening your own swimming pool? Would you spend time playing with your kids, cuddling with your spouse, or planning a dinner with friends? It is completely up to you. But I know, I would rather spend my time with my family than worrying about my pool.
Want to learn more about your pool so that you can safely complete DIY projects or just simple fixes throughout the summer?
Sign up for a FREE Pool School below with a Professional Pool Company.